This salad comes together in less than 30 minutes and is full of flavor!
Asian Chicken Salad
- 1/2 cup chopped kale (I use dinosaur kale)
- 1/2 cup chopped romaine
- 1/2 cup purple cabbage
- 11 oz can of mandarin oranges, drained
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced almonds or cashews
- Chopped mint or cilantro, for topping
- Sesame seeds, for topping
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 tbsp veggie oil
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp finely chopped ginger
- 3 tsp neutral oil like veggie oil
- Salt and pepper
- Salt and pepper your chicken breasts and heat veggie oil on a pan over medium heat. Cook chicken breasts until done, turning over twice.
- Make the salad by combining all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Mix dressing by whisking all ingredients until smooth and combined.
- Toss salad with dressing and top with grilled chicken, herbs, and sesame seeds.